The Human Resources Intern will support the HR team with a number of administrative and operations responsibilities. This role is designed to provide a successful applicant with an in-depth experience in HR through broad exposure to HR capabilities as well as experiences with project and process responsibilities. In this role, the intern will provide confidential administrative, HR operations (onboarding & offboarding, benefits, payroll, etc.), support for the Human Resources Department.
Working here is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® empowers individuals to innovate, improve, and transform their work while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its customers and supporters and fulfillment for its employees. Ten Guiding Principles that encourage principled thought and action form the MBM® culture: Integrity, Compliance, Value Creation, Principled Entrepreneurship, Customer Focus, Knowledge, Change, Humility, Respect, and Fulfillment.
• Assist HR Operations staff in maintaining files, databases, and preparing materials for meetings
• Maintain standardization process for all HR materials and paperwork
• Assist in the maintenance of personnel files and Human Resource Information System records
• Compile reports from various databases as directed
• Prepare written correspondence
• Assist with general office support and other special projects as needed
• Bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in academic study
• Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Commitment to free market principles
• Comprehensive skills in Microsoft Office Suite; Adobe
• Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information with discretion
• Integrity, humility, and entrepreneurial attitude
Software Powered by iCIMS